MS-CIT is a 3 month Information Technology (IT) literacy course started by Government of Maharashtra in the year 2001. It is the most popular IT Literacy course in Maharashtra.
In the 21st Century, most of the new actionable knowledge is being digitally born (often through digital collaborations), digitally stored, digitally presented, digitally distributed, digitally accessed, digitally archived and managed. It only seems natural that it has become an essential part of one’s personal, professional and social life. It has also transformed the way of living in 21st Century.
This course comprises of:
- eLearning Revolution for All (ERA)
- Hands-on practice sessions
- Learning facilitation by certified professionals
- Academic interactions, assessments, and collaboration
- Reading and understanding a highly illustrated book